Welcome to ProjectsZoo.com.
ProjectsZoo.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
JOIN – LIST YOUR SERVICE OR PRODUCT – GET PAID
SAVE MONEY USING THE SERVICE OR PRODUCT
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Projects Zoo services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting information on our form available on ProjectsZoo.com. We aim to reply within 5 working days.
· Jobs are services offered on Projects Zoo.
· Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Jobs on Projects Zoo.
· Buyers are users who purchase services on Projects Zoo.
· Job Page is where the seller can describe their Job and the Job’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Job and create an order.
· Job Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
· Job Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the seller’s Job.
· Job Packages allow sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets sellers’ price their service for a basic price of over $10.
· Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
· Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
· Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Job Page.
· Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Job.
· Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on Projects Zoo.
· Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
· Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for sellers to withdraw or use to purchase Jobs.
· Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or Projects Zoo promotions to be used for purchasing Jobs.
· Only registered users may buy and sell on Projects Zoo. Registration is free.
· Jobs on Projects Zoo may be offered at a base starting price of $10. Some Jobs are offered at a base price of more than $10 as determined by the seller.
· Buyers pay Projects Zoo in advance to create an order.
· Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s Job page or through a Custom Offer.
· For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
· Sellers must fulfil their orders and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
· Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Job Extras, or selling their Job in multiples.
· Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through ProjectsZoo.com.
· Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Job page. Note: some Jobs charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
· Projects Zoo retains the right to use all published delivered works for Projects Zoo marketing and promotion purposes.